Ohio Del Sol Owners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum that is dedicated to Del Sols and their owners. This is a great way to meet other Del Sol owners and their cars. This is also a great place to buy, sell, and trade Del Sols and their parts.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Changing Vavle Cover Gasket

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
3x star

3x star

Changing Vavle Cover Gasket Empty
PostSubject: Changing Vavle Cover Gasket   Changing Vavle Cover Gasket Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:32 pm

Okay so i'm changing my vavle cover thursday night when i get home. i need to know if anyone knows what torque lbs. each bolt needs to be? they do need to be torque down to q certian lbs right?
Back to top Go down
delsol8017

delsol8017

PostSubject: Re: Changing Vavle Cover Gasket   Changing Vavle Cover Gasket Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:02 pm

3x star wrote:
Okay so i'm changing my vavle cover thursday night when i get home. i need to know if anyone knows what torque lbs. each bolt needs to be? they do need to be torque down to q certian lbs right?

they should but i usually just tighten till there snug since the valve cover rarely leaks.
Back to top Go down
NOSOL101
Admin
NOSOL101

PostSubject: Re: Changing Vavle Cover Gasket   Changing Vavle Cover Gasket Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:03 pm

just dont make them over tight and jump around.
Back to top Go down
DevlTuning
Admin
DevlTuning

PostSubject: Re: Changing Vavle Cover Gasket   Changing Vavle Cover Gasket Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:08 am

dont overtighten, they will snap off pretty easy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.devltuning.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changing Vavle Cover Gasket   Changing Vavle Cover Gasket Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changing Vavle Cover Gasket
Page 1 of 1