Ohio Del Sol Owners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum that is dedicated to Del Sols and their owners. This is a great way to meet other Del Sol owners and their cars. This is also a great place to buy, sell, and trade Del Sols and their parts.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thoughts/suggestions anyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
funkdilla3000

funkdilla3000

Thoughts/suggestions anyone Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts/suggestions anyone   Thoughts/suggestions anyone Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:15 pm

When i bought my car it was lowered and all that good stuff put a couple thousand miles on my 13 in steelies and the tires on the inside where bald as hell. I got some other ones on it for now and drive it rarely so wat should I do to keep from having to buy new tires every couple thousand miles? Should I get a camber kit? find some stock springs and put back on or wat?? Need some suggestions any help would be appreciated here thanks
Back to top Go down
hondadw08

hondadw08

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts/suggestions anyone   Thoughts/suggestions anyone Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:06 pm

yea you probably need a camber kit. ecspecially if you have an ebay kit or something
Back to top Go down
funkdilla3000

funkdilla3000

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts/suggestions anyone   Thoughts/suggestions anyone Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:12 pm

do you or anyone else know where i can get a good pair for decent price??
Back to top Go down
hondadw08

hondadw08

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts/suggestions anyone   Thoughts/suggestions anyone Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:50 pm

i dont know where you could get any. anthony probably does though. hes the moderator
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts/suggestions anyone   Thoughts/suggestions anyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts/suggestions anyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ohio Del Sol Owners :: Tech :: Suspension-
Jump to: