Ohio Del Sol Owners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum that is dedicated to Del Sols and their owners. This is a great way to meet other Del Sol owners and their cars. This is also a great place to buy, sell, and trade Del Sols and their parts.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hey anttttttttttttttttttttt

Go down 
+5
Lynnsol
reevear
jdm2u86
Antman
NOSOL101
9 posters
AuthorMessage
NOSOL101
Admin
NOSOL101

hey anttttttttttttttttttttt Empty
PostSubject: hey anttttttttttttttttttttt   hey anttttttttttttttttttttt Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:59 am

hey we should start a sol get togeather once a week
Back to top Go down
Antman
Admin
Antman

PostSubject: Re: hey anttttttttttttttttttttt   hey anttttttttttttttttttttt Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:45 am

yea i agree. we need more ppl on here first.
Back to top Go down
https://ohsols.forumotion.com
jdm2u86

jdm2u86

PostSubject: Re: hey anttttttttttttttttttttt   hey anttttttttttttttttttttt Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:07 pm

yea i would love to have a del sol meet.
Back to top Go down
reevear

PostSubject: Re: hey anttttttttttttttttttttt   hey anttttttttttttttttttttt Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:25 pm

id come [=
Back to top Go down
Lynnsol

Lynnsol

PostSubject: Re: hey anttttttttttttttttttttt   hey anttttttttttttttttttttt Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:20 am

We'll talk and get something together. hopefully the site takes off and we can get alot of people one here. and maybe not just people with del sols...even tho they are the coolest haha
Back to top Go down
3x star

3x star

PostSubject: Re: hey anttttttttttttttttttttt   hey anttttttttttttttttttttt Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:55 am

I think it would be pretty cool to meet up with some locals... there seems to be alot in clermont county alone. just dont make it to soon. next few weeks i will be out of town and will not be able to have the suspinsion finshed in time... maybe cruise one night to some local picture spot to get some cool pictures to post on here...
Back to top Go down
Chrispaugh

Chrispaugh

PostSubject: Re: hey anttttttttttttttttttttt   hey anttttttttttttttttttttt Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:36 am

agreed i want to .. some where betwen lebannoon and dayton please lol pirat
Back to top Go down
delsol8017

delsol8017

PostSubject: Re: hey anttttttttttttttttttttt   hey anttttttttttttttttttttt Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:54 pm

Chrispaugh wrote:

fuck that. columbus area
Back to top Go down
3x star

3x star

PostSubject: Re: hey anttttttttttttttttttttt   hey anttttttttttttttttttttt Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:16 pm

i'm in columbus till thursday.... then the meets have to move back down to cincinnati.... ha ha
Back to top Go down
Antman
Admin
Antman

PostSubject: Re: hey anttttttttttttttttttttt   hey anttttttttttttttttttttt Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:19 pm

delsol8017 wrote:
Chrispaugh wrote:

fuck that. columbus area

sorry man but 90% of the people live in the cincinnati area so with that being said the first meet will be down this way. maybe one day we can have a crusie form cincy to cbus or something. i like back roads better than highway which presents a problem lol albino
Back to top Go down
https://ohsols.forumotion.com
NOSOL101
Admin
NOSOL101

PostSubject: Re: hey anttttttttttttttttttttt   hey anttttttttttttttttttttt Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 1:16 am

im down for what ever.. just get togeather
Back to top Go down
tigers5007

tigers5007

PostSubject: Re: hey anttttttttttttttttttttt   hey anttttttttttttttttttttt Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:10 pm

im in dayton, i wouldnt mind headin to cincy area, i guess columbus would work too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey anttttttttttttttttttttt   hey anttttttttttttttttttttt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey anttttttttttttttttttttt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ohio Del Sol Owners :: Events :: Meets-
Jump to: