Ohio Del Sol Owners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum that is dedicated to Del Sols and their owners. This is a great way to meet other Del Sol owners and their cars. This is also a great place to buy, sell, and trade Del Sols and their parts.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MORE SPEAKERS!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luv_my_Sol

Luv_my_Sol

MORE SPEAKERS!!! Empty
PostSubject: MORE SPEAKERS!!!   MORE SPEAKERS!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:33 pm

So I recently bought a wrecked Sol for parts. It came with 4 great Rockford Fosgate Power speakers in it. I wanted to install them but to also keep my speakers I already had in the car so I got to thinking why not put them in the rear bins behind the seats.
Going to have 2 in each lid and power them from the rear speakers for now then eventually get a low power amp for them.

Anyone else ever done anything like this before???
Back to top Go down
Luv_my_Sol

Luv_my_Sol

MORE SPEAKERS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MORE SPEAKERS!!!   MORE SPEAKERS!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:41 pm

Going to put black speaker fabric over them this weekend, will have pics of them in the car when it stops raining here

MORE SPEAKERS!!! 07290911
Back to top Go down
95Sol99civic

95Sol99civic

MORE SPEAKERS!!! Empty
PostSubject: More speakers   MORE SPEAKERS!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:06 pm

I wouldnt hook them up to the rear channel on your head unit just buy a cheap small amp or a 4 channel amp and run them all on the big amp. You may not have enough power to run all 6 in the back. But looks good though.
Back to top Go down
Luv_my_Sol

Luv_my_Sol

MORE SPEAKERS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MORE SPEAKERS!!!   MORE SPEAKERS!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:31 pm

I'm working on the amp, a buddy of mine has one he said he wold sell me for cheap. Also was thinking about getting a square sub to go between the two bins where it is sunken in... just a thought, have to build the engine before i drop some cash on the interior
Back to top Go down
95Sol99civic

95Sol99civic

MORE SPEAKERS!!! Empty
PostSubject: more speaks   MORE SPEAKERS!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:44 am

Sounds good. Heres a pic of an idea also since you said square sub. MORE SPEAKERS!!! 100_3710
Back to top Go down
Luv_my_Sol

Luv_my_Sol

MORE SPEAKERS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MORE SPEAKERS!!!   MORE SPEAKERS!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:51 am

I'm thinking more towards putting just one in the center right behind the lock, but I do like that idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MORE SPEAKERS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MORE SPEAKERS!!!   MORE SPEAKERS!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MORE SPEAKERS!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ohio Del Sol Owners :: Tech :: Interior-
Jump to: