Ohio Del Sol Owners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum that is dedicated to Del Sols and their owners. This is a great way to meet other Del Sol owners and their cars. This is also a great place to buy, sell, and trade Del Sols and their parts.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Del Sol Cruise July 2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dizzlebby

dizzlebby

Del Sol Cruise July 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Del Sol Cruise July 2009   Del Sol Cruise July 2009 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:22 pm

So i have decided that there need to be more del sol meets. a huge one not seperate state meets. i want as many sols to go as possible.

The date is going to be july 15-20, 2009. it will be held in san antonio, texas , this way people from both coasts will meet up in the middle. people from east coast states can meet up cruise there, and west coast states same thing. example. like NY, PA, OH they would plan to meet somewhere and then cruise the rest of the way together. west coast example: CA, AZ, NV, they would all meet up and cruise to texas. then all of us would meet up . i know some solers in TX and they are already planning a big car show there, a cruise around texas so we will all b rollin together. photoshoots of course.

hotel, partyin, out to eat, just whatever we wanna do, we are welcoming any cars to come along this is for all not just del sols, although we will be the majority.

let me know what you guys think. i wanna make this big give me your inputs...

i know this is far for all of us but its gonna be a sweet cruise, and good turnout for sure. Smile

solebrity squad is my car club. more of like a club to keep all solers in contact with eachother, for just cruises, and meets, and exchanging of parts, and help along the way of course. we r like a big family ... if any of you want more info the site is myspace.com/solebritysquad. if you want a sticker let me know.....

but cruise who is downnn???
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lohocla247

Del Sol Cruise July 2009
Page 1 of 1